Friday, October 3, 2014

Portland Timbers Themed 8th Birthday

Happy Friday!
 
I hope you are having a great start to fall!  We've been having beautiful weather and are officially back into the swing of the school year routine.
 
A few weeks ago I styled another party at SoccerPlex, the super cool indoor sports center.  My clients son was turning 8 and he's a huge fan of the Portland Timbers so that is what our party theme was!  I had such a fun time creating lots of one-of-a-kind and unique details for this party, and as usual, I had more ideas than time :)  Take a peek at the pictures and don't forget to pin and share!
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
Cute soccer ball paper lanterns.
 

 
Custom designed soccer ball bunting.
 

 
 


I made these wood cake stands for displaying the cupcakes.
 

 
A unique take on the traditional party hat.
I got these white plastic hats and made the labels for the front.
All the party guests looked so cute wearing them!
 

 
I ordered these Timbers koozies from the Timbers online store.
They looked so great on the tables and made the perfect take home favor!
 


Custom printables always tie everything together!
I designed these toppers for the cupcakes.
 
 

 
A custom sign I designed to hang from the soccer goal the hubs
and I made out of PVC pipe!
 

 
 
 
 
I made place 'cards' out of small wood rounds and used
my wood burning tool to put on each guests name.
They were another great party favor!
 

 
I just love how the place settings turned out!
 

 
 

 
 

 
Delicious cupcakes from Lamb's Garden Home Thriftway.
 

 
Some more wood rounds made great balloon weights!
 
I really loved how this party came together and was so happy to hear that the birthday boy loved it all and has the sign hanging in his room :)
 
Have a great weekend!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is viridiana and I was wondering if maybe you could give me your contact information so I can ask about a couple of items I saw on your website... I have a birthday coming up in June and are theme is going to be Portland timbers... My email address is viridianamora7197@gmail.com
    Thanks, Viridiana Mora

    ReplyDelete