Friday, October 24, 2014

Halloween Decor Ideas

One week.
 
That's it.  There's only one week till Halloween.  I'm usually really good about having the girls costumes done long before this time, but for whatever reason, this year we're just getting started.
 
I did, however, manage to get the house decorated.  We never have trick-or-treaters {you'd have to be nuts to walk down our street in the dark} so I just stick to decorating the inside.
 
The girls love it when they see me getting the orange and black storage bins out of the shop.
 
I'm not sure which gets them more excited, the Halloween decorations or the fact that the Halloween decorations mean Christmas is right around the corner.  :)
 
If you haven' t gotten around to decorating yet, it's not too late!  Hopefully these pics of how I decorated our house will inspire you to add a little creepiness to your own home. 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
If you saw something you liked, I'd love it if you'd pin it or share this post on your Facebook page.  Now, back to work on the Halloween costumes, I can't wait to show them to you ....... once they're done :)
 
Have a great weekend!
 
Jessica
 


No comments:

Post a Comment