Less than two hours and I can kiss this Monday goodbye.
(I'm not a fan of Mondays).
What's even better is that after tomorrow morning we only have 5 school mornings left (because let's face it, the hardest part of the day is getting out of bed and out the door) before ......
That being said, I have yet to put together this year's teacher's gifts (although I do have something in mind). All that got me thinking that maybe some of you are in the same boat and so I figured I'd pass along some of the great ideas that I've come across. Ok, here we go!
1. If you're teacher is a coffee lover/drinker, than this would be so cute! Maybe add a bag of some yummy coffee beans or a gift card to a local coffee shop.
2. An apple for teacher. This sign is ADORABLE and would look soooo cute on your favorite teacher's desk, heck, it'd look cute on anyone's desk!
3. Do you DIY?? This project would be super fun and I think it's so dang cute (plus really economical if you've got lots of teachers to get gifts for).
Sorry, no link.
The image is from Hobby Lobby and the link only sent
me to their site to purchase the jars. :(
4. Succulents rule! And so does this darling little plant holder made from some rulers! Another fun, easy and inexpensive gift! Now that's an A++
5. This one is so easy, and us busy mamas love it when things are easy, right?! Oh, and did I mention this printable is FREE?! Yep! Just print, frame and voila - teacher's got a new pet!!
6. Yeah, I know this is another mug, but come one, how cute is it? Plus if you're teacher is a tea drinker then the other one doesn't work as well as this one, right?? ;)
7. This last one is a bit of a wildcard. This image is from Country Living Magazine and, for the life of me, I can't find the source of this table runner. HOWEVER if you're crafty (or know someone who is and has some free time) you could easily make (or bribe them to make) this!
Alright my dears, I hope that gives you some inspiration for your end-of-year teacher's gifts! I can't wait to share mine with you soon! Have a great week and thanks for reading!