Thursday, August 4, 2011

Let's try this again, shall we?

I'm pathetic. I'm not even going to bore you with excuses as to why my last post was OVER A YEAR AGO, because frankly none of them would be good enough. Is it really that hard for me to log in, write a few words and share some pics? Apparently it is. Well, not anymore. I'm not going to promise a new post everyday BUT I will say they'll come more often than once a year. That's something I can manage.....I think.

Also, you may be say to yourself "Um....I don't even see any posts before this one. She's nuts." Well you'd be right, about both the posts and me being nuts. There are no older posts because I deleted them. This little blog is TOTALLY starting over. Forget about what you've seen on here before (if you can even remember what those things were), I'm taking a new approach. Know the feeling of standing in front of a blank canvas? You could put ANYTHING on it? Well that's how I feel about my do-over, blank but capable of becoming something really special. :)

OK, now onto my "first" post!

No comments:

Post a Comment