Friday, August 5, 2011

Pepto-Bismol Pinkalicious

Ever since S and O have been three and two, we've hosted a joint birthday. Since they're so close in age they share LOTS of friends. And when I say lots, I mean imagine your not-so-big living room packed with 25 squealing princesses. 25 may not sound like a lot, but it SOUNDS like a lot. This years theme was Pinkalicious, one of their fav books. Decorating was super easy. I got a Costco size bottle of Pepto-Bismol and sprayed it ALL. OVER. the house. OK, not really, but that is how it kinda looked. With three girls I had an endless amount of pink everything and anything to choose from. Take a look and see how it turned out!





So, what do ya think? They loved it and I guess that's really all that matters :)


Have a great weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment