Monday, January 16, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Wow. Where does the time go? Can’t believe it’s already 2012. I’m also having a hard time believing that my last post was 3 months ago. Geez. I suck at this. You’d think with all the time I spend on the computer I could manage a blog post or two. Hmmm. Must be because I’m usually on Pinterest instead of blogging. I know I’m not alone in this.
{you know who you are}
:)


Anyway, I hope everyone had an amazing holiday season and got to spend it with the ones you love most, I know I sure did.


I had the pleasure of throwing my daughters 1st grade classroom Christmas party. The
Bestie and I were put in charge and we had a blast making, baking and decorating. Inspired by the FAB Winter Candyland party, we went with a Penguins and Peppermints theme. The kids loved it and so did we!


Take a look.




















What do you think?  We did this on a very limited budget.  You don't need millions of dollars to throw a stylish cute party, just get creative and think outside to box!

I hope you enjoyed seeing the party and maybe even got some ideas for your next shindig.  If you liked what you saw, I’d love it if you’d share with a friend! 


Thanks for reading!


Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment